Thursday, July 27, 2006

Fearful




GOD
Help Me
Is there anyone that will bleed for a soul in distress?
Is there anyone that will feel and then speak out loud?
What is the difference between us and them
I am raging inside
I am fearful at every turn
What more should I fear, should it be the war that breaks the bones of children? Should it be the democrats with their sword of freedom? What is it that makes my soul quiver? Is it the black man next door that doesn't have any teeth and looks at me to long?
Oh, Christ you make me so afraid, I tremble at the sound of your knowledge. I hide in fear of the unknown.
Oh, Christ you alone are the one that I adore with fear
You, O bread of life
God Help Me
God Help Me
Are You Hearing the sound of my cry?
My heart bleeds and aches all day
Silence, Silence is all that I hear and feel and think.
So I call out to the crowd that labels themselves with you
Oh, People Hear....I am afraid and alone, People please say that you have the answer that will save my life, my frail and meaningless life. How long will I stand on the edge of the depth and face the painted clown. The depth seems easier than the joke of the painted one.
Help!
Help!
Where are you people of Most Holy!
You draw your swords and pat my hand. You tell me to not fear, or to be female, for my purpose is not of any use in a man's mind.
Help
Help! I don't feel female anymore and I have the sorrow to tell you. You bastards!
In this war of unspoken feeling, unspoken weapons, where do I lay to rest?
Is it in the hands of my children or the lyrics of evil man, singing, singing, singing.......They never stop to see who is listening.
So people, where is it that I draw a line
What is it that will save the promises of my land.
"Meek and quiet" "Do you really believe" "You have a simple faith" "oh, I give it 9 months" "We are praying" "You are not alone, oh and sorry I haven't called for a while" "I just don't know" "Maybe we should be fearful" "You have to be strong for the children" "This will pass, many great men have done it" "Your thoughts make me want to vomit" "Pray, don't give up, keep reading, reading, reading"
What is it that I fear.....So fearful

No comments: