Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fragile Things


So, i want to start a home study...i am always complaining about how i wish someone would come up with a really cool bible study that didn't consist of submission to husband's or baby talk...not that these are not all good but i want one that centers on our individuality in Christ, not so much our gender. I know from being married and having kids that well, i tend to lose myself and what i dig when enjoying Christianity and worship. I am praying that God directs this home study and it will be exactly pleasant when He is hovering over. I am naming it fragile things because the more i think about every moment of peace in our life, i am realizing how fragile things are. i am always having struggles but i just need reconnection in the spiritual realm. i need to call upon the name of the Lord as if He really will be there. I am excited and well, i am also not expecting to much. People don't devote to much and home studies are fragile things as well. I hope God will pick some peeps that belong and I am praying that we can use our individuality and our flaming hearts for Christ to truly go somewheres a little different. but really i have nothing to offer but fragile things.

No comments: