Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Dustland Fariytales







In moments in life we begin to realize that existing reality and capturing dreams are very fragile things. I am thinking at these times true love and dreams are only for small amounts of time. Sometimes I wish we would have never experienced them, that way we wouldn't be sad when they leave us. I am feeling lost these days...broken by the reality of world verses idealistic prayers. I don't know how to fix my breaking marriage and I especially don't know how to fix myself. I am beginning to believe that this is just the way things are and the way things work out. Everyone is saying "just believe" and in my heart I am longing for that "just belief" or death. I want to see that the Lord is never shamed by my weakness. I am so tired of saying "Poor God" why are we doing this? Till then....whatever then brings I will keep listening to hannah montanna's "the climb" and "butterfly fly away". I will continue to try to do my best by my kids and my husband. These are some of the most precious moments in my life....I pray I don't make to many mistakes.

No comments: