Tuesday, November 08, 2005


Good Morning Everyone!
I just wanted to share something that happened just a second ago with Caedmon. Since birth, we have been reading his bible to him. We have read it so many times that now I don’t even book mark it, but I look through and pick something out. Well, this morning I was going through and I wanted to read about Jesus washing feet, and he said, “No, I want Joan and the Baptis.” So, I thought and said that he wanted Jonah and the whale. He said no “Jonah and the Baptis.” I finally understood and said “Oh, John the Baptist” and he said, “Yes, John the Baptist” like Duh, mom I have been saying this all along. Well, it warmed my heart to hear him have a favorite story. I think he likes to see Jesus in the water. Than to top things off after we read he said, “Mom lets sing Jesus Loves Me.” I felt good to be lead by my son in our study and worship together. We sang, prayed, and than of course watched. That is what we do every morning. It was awesome to see his little mind working and enjoying his study and worship.

3 comments:

JavaMama said...

isn't it awesome to watch their little minds bloom in the Lord. I think that we as mothers are going to learn a lot from them about God and ourselves.

Eli was standing behind me yesterday while I was viewing your blog and he got all excited and said "Jessica!" and then he saw the pic of you and ceadmon and said "I wish I could be there with Caedmon, I miss him." Awwwww, how sweet!

Fragile Things said...

sob, sob, that is so sweet. we pray for eli and kai every night. he still remembers his true friends.

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and how happy it makes me to know you are teaching little man about the Bible and Jesus. Keep up the wonderful work and yes you will learn a lot from your little ones. Nana loves that little boy Caedman and pray for him every day.