Friday, November 18, 2005

Mom, Can I Watch!


I have to say Caedmon is unfazed by his daddy's silliness. This morning was a sweet reminder of how wonderful Jason is with Ceadmon. He is a great dad full of fun and silliness. Though I don't tell Jason enough, he is doing a wonderful job at being a great dad. His leadership shines through our son daily. Ceadmon asks to watch every morning, never failing. Every morning I remind him we will read our Bible first, and than watch. This morning was a priceless picture of how crazy things get if dad is here when Caedmon wakes up. As Jay was being silly, Ceadmon's exact words were "CAN I WATCH, MOM" He said them so calm with such a silly situation happening before him. WE LOVE YOU DAD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a beautiful picture of a dad and son spending time together and it just thrills my heart to know how much Jason loves and cares for Caedmon. Thank God for Godly men that love and care for their wifes and children. I agree, Jason Hughes is a wonderful dad!