Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just In Time for the Holidays


I just wanted to show my appreciation to mice everywhere. I never realized how crazy they can make people. Our beloved mice have arrived just in time for some holiday fun. Mice just make the home warmer, better, and down right funnier. I love hearing Jason in the morning drop everything in his hands out of fright, seeing these lovely mice run across his feet. Most of all I love finding poop. I think that is my favorite thing to do now. They get into your heart and make you obsessed--obsessed to see their lovely faces on some kind of trap or poison. I just wanted to thank my holiday mice for making life for me a little more complex.

2 comments:

JavaMama said...

hi! post! ha ha! miss ya! are yall still coming down dec. 9 weekend?

JavaMama said...

Ummmmm, hello! Are you there! You really should keep up with this thing girl! Love ya! Miss ya! Be blessed!