Monday, December 05, 2005


I just wanted to give a shout out to all the studying heads this week. I know Jason is ready to relax and just be able to breathe without thinking of his papers. I pray for you guys that God walks with you through the muddy waters of test taking and paper writing. I also pray that you homes and hearts will sustain you during the hard times. I am looking forward to the end of this semester, as well as the end of ever semester. Till then, write on you studying heads, write on.

2 comments:

Mister Jason said...

Those two guys look really comfortable in their studying attire. I'm glad that I can wear my jeans, t-shirt, and hat, instead of tightening up like those two guys.

Hey! Wait a second. Who are those two guys? Are they in my house right now while I am couped up in this library. Just wait until I get home.

JavaMama said...

O are we ever ready for this semester to be over! Rick is on his way to Austin now. He has a quiz, a test, and a paper to turn in. Next week it is over and we get a whole month off!!! Who hoo.....I am so excited!