Thursday, November 15, 2007

A False Proverb

Ezekiel 18
"What do you mean when you use this proverb concerning the land of Isreal"
4-6
"Behold, all souls are Mine;
The sould of the father
As well as the sould of the son is Mine;
The soul who sins shall die.
But if a man is just
And does what is lawful and right;
9
If he has walked in My statutes
And kept My judgements
faithfully
He is just
He shall surely LIVE!
Says the Lord God


My word;
Back up, God is not swaying in and out of man's supposed knowledge of right and wrong. Don't limit view of such great things.
My sins are my own
Yours are settle right in front of your house.
My fathers are on his fingertips
whatever,
peace

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well,
since no one ever comments, let me be the first....what exactly is a "sould".

JavaMama said...

What? Sould or soul? All the versions I read say soul... did I miss something? I enjoyed reading that text, interesting.

Sorry I don't comment much... you are to profound for me :0).

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

jordanka said...

Interesting thing!

I just published a blog post in my blog on the same chapter of the book of the prophet Ezekiel and I decided to look for a suitable picture and found your blog article on the same topic!

Hope you don't mind to use your picture here.

I'm blessed to see again how we are one body and the Ghost goes where He decides.

God bless you!

All the best,
jordanka.