Thursday, November 29, 2007

Prayer, Fasting and the Stain from Hell


OK, quick note
i have this stain from hell in my car. every time we get in the car our eyes water with remorse that we brought the dreaded sippy cups in the car. The black heart of the stain tears at our conscious state and turns our stomachs in disgust. We wept and repent, I bend low and try over and over to wash clean the stain that has gripped us. well, this morning as i got the all powerful bleach out, knowing that it will leave my carpet speckled with discoloration, i chanted a well know phrase, "This will come out only through prayer and fasting" "prayer and fasting" "prayer and fasting, and this stain of demise will leave us for good" I just thought it could relate to certain things in our hearts and how when we try so hard to undo the mistakes we have made, to no avail---maybe there is a place for prayer and fasting or maybe i just thought that it was cool that i was thinking about prayer and fasting out my stain from hell. I hate thee oh stain, you will die die die.
like i said
just a quick note


2 comments:

JavaMama said...

:0)

Hey, I left my phone is Rick's mom's car this last weekend so I am phoneless. I am hoping that she will mail it soon. If you want to reach me call Rick's phone. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. We are excited about Christmas.

JOYfully in Him,
Kelli

JavaMama said...

Hey! Call me!! Call me!! Call me!! :0)

Me